Little Foot


I was in California and had met a beautiful older man, Peter, while I was serving at campground hostess at Panther Meadow on Mount Shasta.  Peter was from Montana and he said he was guided to come to the mountain.  He was a miner, a prospector and also had just sold his large, successful art and collectibles gallery back East.  Sometime later, Peter met Kamala who lived in Mt. Shasta and taught classes on The Ascended Masters.  Later, I then met Kamala and even house-sat for her as well.

One day, Kamala was putting on her first workshop in Sedona and Peter was going to help her.  They both then, asked me if I would like to help also, as I was headed towards Sedona in my travels.  I said ‘yes’, but since it was still a couple of weeks out, I’d have to see what was happening in my life, before I could be sure.

I decided to travel to Southern California (this is in 2009) and spend some time at Joshua Tree National Park.  I liked going there to get closer to Spirit, do a body-cleanse by fasting and at that time I also was saying the ‘Ascension Hail Mary prayers’ and reading a ‘Mother Mary’ book.[1]  I finished up in the California desert and started to head further southeast, towards Sedona to help my friends, Kamala and Peter with this week-long workshop.  As I was driving there, I was passing a lot more desert area.  I don’t know exactly why, but whenever I go through the desert, I feel Jesus acutely and I seem to always want to go on a fast.  As I asked Spirit about this, one time, a person did a reading for me and she told me that the reason for this, was I was with Jesus in the desert as an elemental, water, when he did his 40 days fast.

Another time, my Spirit gifted me with a vision:  I saw myself (my consciousness) about 20 feet off the ground.  I was looking down at a man standing in front of a large sea.  He was dressed in many layers of robes of long ago.  He had a staff in his right hand.  He was commanding the waters to part.  I looked up ahead of me and I saw the ‘Eye of God’, and I received approval from God to do as he [Moses] commanded, so I used my ‘beingness’ and parted the waters of the Red Sea.  I was in a multi-dimensional state of being, so I was the invisible wall that separated the waters and created a path of dry earth for the people to walk, I also was a higher Presence that was above the event witnessing it.  As the people got to the other side, I then ‘felt’ Moses want to close the waters again, so I did.  Everything was totally non-emotional, just serving God/Moses as directed.

Back to this story traveling to Sedona, I am now entering Sedona through the south-end of town and a thought comes in for me to ask:  “Jesus, you know me, I’ve been fasting on and off for many years now, but never have I fasted for 40 days straight.  Is there really anything to fasting 40 days straight?”  I then felt a strong energy come into me and I found myself making a left turn towards Boynton Canyon.  I was already loaded up with water, tea, some apple and lemon juice.  “Ok,” I thought, as it was becoming very apparent that Spirit was guiding me to a place to do a long fast.  Guess, there is nothing like ‘experiencing’ life to get one’s answers to a question.  I cancelled all my obligations to the outside world, which was very easy (I’ve learned over time, not to make too many commitments outside of ‘now’) and found myself in a good place to stay put and do my ‘shamanic thing’[2]

The first day I just settled in, made appropriate phone calls, obtained as much water as I could have with me (about 10 gallons) and did prayer.  The second day, I started to wander around a little bit.  I could tell there were cows in the area.  It seemed that I could also, feel deer around, but they weren’t anywhere I could see them.  I also would hear occasional gunshots in the area, but they were mostly in the morning and not very close to where I was staying.

On the third day, I felt to wander to a particular place further out.  As I was out near an area that must have had water, but now it was underground, I sat on a rock.  Shortly thereafter, I felt a ‘presence’, a being of some sort.  As I sat there, I felt more into the ‘energy field’ of the being and it felt fine.  It seemed curious to me and also a little timid.  I felt it was observing me from a distance.

This experience got my curiosity up.  I decided to try and visit the being again.  It was the fourth day of my fast, so I was getting lighter too and more sensitive.  I returned to the rock where I sat the day before and tried to open a dialog. Instead of hearing much, I received a vision of a small, brown person.  I just felt to sit, wait and be benevolent.  After a while I went back to my van camp (I was just van camping, no tent this time).  I again just spent my day doing ‘The Big Seven’ and sometimes some art.  At some point during the night, in the early morning, as I was sleeping in my van with the side door open I was suddenly awakened to see a whole herd of cows in my immediate area and right next to me. I could practically reach out and touch them if I wanted; I realized I was very happy I was in my van and high off the ground and not in a tent.  Later, as it got towards dawn, I again heard gunshots in the morning, not too close to me, but I found it very disturbing.  I didn’t know the rules, laws of this area, but I was really hoping they weren’t shooting any animals, especially as I was trying to be friendly to them.

That day, I wandered around the area again; I think because of the energy I was running, by fasting, a deer did let me see it.  I tried to telepath to it a message of love and peace.  I confirmed that it needed to do what was necessary to be safe also, since I sensed it was hiding out for some reason.  Later that day, I again went to the rock to see if my etheric ‘little brown friend’ was there.  As I sat there, I could feel it come much closer to me.  Maybe because of my process, as I was becoming more surrendered and benevolent to Spirit, the being that day came right near me.  I sat for a long time in peace and silence enjoying our energetic sharing.  At some point, I felt it was time to go.  As I was leaving, I started noticing ‘barefoot prints’ in the soft sand.  In a little while, I stopped and took a closer look.  They were the barefoot prints of a human that was the size of a child.  The width of the foot seemed equal to the length of the foot!  “How unusual,” I thought.  I sensed, though it was a human footprint, but maybe it wasn’t a modern day, common one.  Shortly, thereafter, I also realized that no common person would be walking around barefoot in this area, it is full of sharp rocks and cactus!  I also realized that the footsteps only seemed to stay in the immediate area of where the sitting rock was and not much further out.

“Wow,” I thought, “This being, this little brown person, has gifted me with these footprints.  Humm…  I think I’ll call him/her ‘Little Foot!’”  In honor of the ‘Big Foot’ beings of California and Oregon, but much smaller.  Other than the barefoot prints I saw the next few days as I wandered around the area, that was most of my contact with Little Foot, in that way, until my last day of the fast.  I didn’t feel to photograph the footprints.  I felt it was a personal gift to me and it was best to keep this to myself at that time.

Also, within the next few days, the early morning gunshots would sometime come closer.    About then, I was running out of water and had to go into town.  While I was in town, with cell phone reception I called around and found out that yes, indeed, hunting season had just opened and was allowed in the area where I was.  I then made note of the dates.  In my sensitive state, I really didn’t like the shooting happening around me.  I felt that by fasting, the animals were feeling the energy and wanted to come to me, in friendship; same with me, friendship, not to be killed.

Then one morning, I knew that the hunter had killed the last and only deer left in the area; the one that had let me notice it.  I did a prayer for the soul of the deer and the man who killed it.  Later, I felt to wander around a bit and almost immediately, I came across a couple of men.  One was highly excited.  He approached me and asked, “Have you seen any deer around here?”  In a very impersonal, non-emotional way I answered, “There was one a few days ago, but now he was killed this morning.”  The man, in a very excited stated said, “Yes, I know!  I killed it!”  As he was grinning from ear to ear, so happy with himself.  He then said, “I’ve brought my friend out here now, to see if we can find more deer and hunt them too.”  I said, “You might as well as go home, they are all gone now.”  He then decided to ignore me and the two of them walked away, the one man talking excitedly to get their energy back up for killing.  For me, I also just kept walking the other way and knew that ‘what goes around, comes around’; or ‘do unto others (including animals) as you would have them do unto you’.  God bless.

I continued on my fast and found myself travelling out-of-body pretty easily.  I was visited by Spirits and received a lot of knowing/awareness as I would propose questions to the universe asking, ‘What were the Universal Laws’.  I found that my 10 gallons of water would last me about a week.  That was the hard part, having to drive out of the wilderness, all the way into town to get water.  The challenging part was energetics.  I was very sensitive to everyone; hearing their thoughts and feeling their feelings.  I had to stay focused to just get my water and return to the wilderness, as not to get sidetracked with the ‘mass-consciousness’ field of the city.

As it turned out, on the 19th day of my fast, Mother Mary came to me and we looked at my life/lives together.  As we ‘remote viewed’ my timelines and lifetimes, it became clear to me that I still had some heavy energy left where I grew up, Ojai California.  It seemed to me, that she was indicating that it would be good for me to return there next, to ‘gather’ my previous, lower-vibrational energy there and transmute it.[3]   On Day 20, a curious thing happened.  I went for an early morning walk to an area I had not been before.  I just meandered here and there.  Then I saw a young man not too far away also coming where I was walking.  I didn’t feel we were to meet or talk, just be in proximity of each other, which we were for about 20 mins.  I felt into him and sensed he was with the military.  He was only about 30 yrs old, but it seemed he had a very responsible job, a technical job.  It also seemed that he was greatly troubled.

After we energetically connected and I left the area to return to my ‘retreat spot’; I was sensing that something powerful happened.  I felt a transference of energy occur.  It was very subtle, so it had to be Spirit directed, but an overwhelming sense of anger, frustration and loss came over me.  No longer did I seem to know the Masters, Saints or Angels.  In fact, as I tried to resume praying, I didn’t seem to know what that was all about.  Regardless, I just sat with myself until the end of the day and didn’t do much except later, after quite a while, could I continue doing what I usually did, ‘The Big Seven’.[4]

The next morning, the 21st Day of fasting, I got it very strongly from Spirit to leave, I was done.  I felt happy about it.  As I was leaving, I felt to stop at the Honanki Ruins, which was near where I was camping.  It was before 8 a.m., so I had the place pretty much to myself.  As I was approaching the ruins, I realized that ‘Little Foot’ was with me.  He telepathed to me as I walked around the site, he said, “I wanted to show you where I live (yes, live, not of the past).”  I then stood looking at the cliff dwellings in the cliff-face wall and Little Foot indicated he was from there.  I thought that this was wonderful to know and I indicated that I felt very honored that Little Foot wanted to shared this information with me.  “Wow,” How amazing!  Since I was there for a little bit, the docents that worked there showed up later and I asked them how old the ruins were and she told me about 1100-1300 AD[5].  I then realized again, truly there is no time and space when one gets out of this dimension; it’s all ‘now’.  Thus, Little Foot’s past is his/her ‘present’ and my present as well, in the right circumstances, vibration and dimension.

As I left to go, I felt a great amount of joy and love in my heart from Spirit (for a job ‘well-done’).  Then I headed to Ojai, to finish my fasting, prayer and ‘The Big Seven’.


[1] The Blessed Mother’s Blue Rose of the Healing Heart, by Clarice Mary McChrist.

[2] Also known as The Big Seven: “Prayer, Fasting, Meditating, Silence, Movement, Being in Nature and Focusing on God Within.”

[3] This became my knowing and mission, as I travel the world, God is sending me to places of ‘former lives’ to magnetize my energy back to myself and transmute it to a higher vibration.  Knowing that only ‘I’ can do this for myself and my Soul-group, Monad.  This I know to be my process and my gift of service back to the planet.

[4] Over time, this happened before, my knowing of this is that the man became me and I became him, maybe we were in the same Soul group?  Either way it’s a blessing, for me as he and he as me, we merged and my knowing became his knowing until it was integrated and for me ‘transmuted’ into higher knowing of Spirit.

[5] The Sinagua people of the Ancient Pueblo Peoples, and ancestors of the Hopi people, lived here from about 1100 to 1300 CE. (